A prominent leader in the banking sector is actively searching for a permanent Software Quality Engineer II with a strong automation and development background.
In this role, you will be responsible for leveraging automation frameworks and predefined test tools to conduct thorough examinations, analyses, designs, developments, and implementations of reusable automated test assets.
Your primary objective will be to ensure the overall quality of the solution and its architecture by closely collaborating with various stakeholders, you will work towards meeting the high expectations of the company’s esteemed clientele.
Don’t miss out on this chance to make a significant impact and advance in your professional journey. APPLY NOW!!
- 5 to 8 years of test automation experience
- Java Development with J2EE and/or Springboot
- Programming (OOP)
- Testing of Web & Mobile frontend and APIs
- Insprint automation
- Non-Functional Testing and integration into DevOps pipelines
- JIRA & Confluence
- REST Assured & SoapUI
- BBD & TDD
- Continuous Integration process with Jenkins/Azure
- Exposure to Cloud technology
- Matric/Grade 12/ National Senior Certificate.
- Computer Science Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Bootcamp training in Agile and DevOps preferred.
- ISTQB Foundation or equivalent (ISEB)
Reference Number for this position is RT57180, a Permanent Hybrid Position based in Cape Town offering from R800k to R950k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Ryan at email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!