An exceptional opportunity awaits you in the banking sector as a permanent Software Quality Engineer II. This highly respected leader in the industry is actively seeking a skilled professional with a strong background in automation and development.
In this pivotal role, you will be entrusted with leveraging cutting-edge automation frameworks and predefined test tools to meticulously examine, analyse, design, develop, and implement reusable automated test assets. Collaborating closely with various stakeholders, you will play a crucial part in meeting and exceeding the high expectations of the company’s esteemed clientele.
Seize this unparalleled opportunity to leave a significant impact and propel your professional journey to new heights. Take the initiative and APPLY NOW to join this prominent leader in the banking sector.
- 5 to 8 years of test automation experience
- Java Development with J2EE and/or Springboot
- Programming (OOP)
- Testing of Web & Mobile frontend and APIs
- Insprint automation
- Non-Functional Testing and integration into DevOps pipelines
- JIRA & Confluence
- REST Assured & SoapUI
- BBD & TDD
- Continuous Integration process with Jenkins/Azure
- Exposure to Cloud technology
- Matric/Grade 12/ National Senior Certificate.
- Computer Science Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Bootcamp training in Agile and DevOps preferred.
- ISTQB Foundation or equivalent (ISEB)
Reference Number for this position is RT57180, a Permanent Hybrid Position based in Cape Town offering from R800k to R950k per annum negotiable on experience and ability.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!