Don’t miss the chance to join a highly regarded institution in the banking sector as a permanent Software Quality Engineer II. This role is ideal for someone with a strong background in automation and development, as you will play a vital role in ensuring the quality of the solution and its architecture.
Using automation frameworks and predefined test tools, you will thoroughly examine, analyze, design, develop, and implement reusable automated test assets. Your efforts will contribute to the overall quality assurance of the solution. By closely collaborating with stakeholders, you will work diligently to meet the expectations of the company’s valued clientele.
Don’t let this exceptional opportunity pass you by. The possibilities for growth and advancement are limitless. Take action now and apply for this role to embark on an exciting journey of professional success.
- 5 to 8 years of test automation experience
- Java Development with J2EE and/or Springboot
- Programming (OOP)
- Testing of Web & Mobile frontend and APIs
- Insprint automation
- Non-Functional Testing and integration into DevOps pipelines
- JIRA & Confluence
- REST Assured & SoapUI
- BBD & TDD
- Continuous Integration process with Jenkins/Azure
- Exposure to Cloud technology
- Matric/Grade 12/ National Senior Certificate.
- Computer Science Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Bootcamp training in Agile and DevOps preferred.
- ISTQB Foundation or equivalent (ISEB)
Reference Number for this position is RT57180 a Permanent Hybrid Position based in Johannesburg offering from R800k to R950k per annum negotiable on experience and ability.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!