A retail giant is looking for your Solution Architecture with expertise in Cloud Platforms to advise on and drive the cloud and platform strategy that underpin all business solutions, create the architectures for these platforms and architecturally lead. They are looking to work with a leader that is proficient at interacting with and partnering across multiple IT and business teams in a fast paced and vibrant environment.
If you are ready to make a career move that allows settling into your ideal role rather than to be stuck in any old job in one Africa’s largest retail brand, THIS IS FOR YOU!!!
- 3 Year tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline, e.g. Computer Science or Engineering
- 7 to 10 years working experience within the IT industry
- Excellent architecture and design skills and proven track record delivering well architected complex enterprise class systems
- Experience with Cloud strategies and cloud platform architectures
- Extensive Cloud technical experience and understanding of the current Cloud Technology requirements
- ICT Infrastructure components in the domains of (Networking, Data Centre, Storage, Compute Platforms, and ICT Management / Monitoring)
- Demonstrated expertise in a variety of application development methodologies and practices
- Strong Solution Architecture, Enterprise Architecture Frameworks, reference architectures, information and communication technologies, and business application patterns
- Retail industry experience with an understanding of retail business processes would be advantageous
Reference Number for this position is GZ48925 which is a permanent position based in Cape Town offering a negotiable salary of up to R1.2 m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!