Looking to work for an organization that is at the forefront of designing and developing software solutions that address specific business process requirements? Then this is the perfect role for you?
This data driven firm is on the lookout for a Solutions Architect – Data Analytics that has a keen interest to learn new technologies and methodologies and the ability to architect, plan, develop and productionise end-to-end advanced Data Analytics projects within a team environment.
- Degree in Computer Science or Informatics
- 6-7 years commercial experience
- Data Lake Methodologies and Design
- ETL / ELT processes in SSIS
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure DataBricks
- SSAS Tabular Models
- DAX query languages
- Power BI
- Ability to research, architect and develop analytical solutions based specifically on Microsoft Data Platform and Microsoft Azure technologies
- Delivering and presenting Data Analytics Proofs of Concept to prospective customers
- An expert knowledge of Data Warehouse (Dimensional Model) design and principals based on
- Ralph Kimball methodologies
- Good knowledge and understanding of data warehousing in within cloud environments (Azure Synapse)
- An expert knowledge of designing and implementing Data Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions using the Microsoft SQL Business Intelligence suite and Azure
- BI Requirements Analysis and Solution Architecture Design
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle and different project delivery methodologies (DevOps, waterfall, agile, etc.)
- To be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Data Analytics and Data Platform in any related conversation or engagement
- Excellent presentation skills (customers at all levels of the organisation – including CxO level)
Reference Number for this position is NN54228 which is a permanent position based in Centurion offering a cost to company salary of R1.2m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!