An amazing opportunity for a Solutions Architect to join a multinational organization that produces luxury goods. You will be working with a team of IT innovators working on cutting-edge technical solutions within the manufacturing industry.
In this role, you will be required to design solutions that integrate with an enterprise environment.
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a world-class technology environment, then this is for you, APPLY NOW!!
Essential Skills Requirements:
- 15+ years’ experience in JAVA programming
- 10+ years’ experience in Software Engineering and Architecture
- Ability to grasp complex Business processes
- Knowledge of IT architectures & patterns
- A sound knowledge of IT security requirements for enterprise IT middleware solutions
- Experience developing IT and Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience designing micro-services
- Leadership skills
- Self-Motivated, willing to take the initiative and drive topics
Advantageous Skills Requirements:
- Spring boot
- Experience with the Agile Methodology
- Hibernate / JPA
- Kafka, MQS, IIB Knowledge
- Github & Bitbucket
- Continuous Integration Experience (Jenkins)
- Code Analysis Tool (SonarQube)
- Postgres and Oracle Experience
- Database Migrations
Reference Number for this position is GZ57214 which is a long-term contract position offering between R800 and R950 Per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!