An award-winning product shop with key focus in SaaS; spanning South Africa, Australia and The USA currently seeks the talents of a SQL Business Intelligence Developer, the team is motivated to have someone start mid-January/ beginning of February 2022.
The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining business intelligence solutions.
Great opportunity, Apply now!!!!
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Sciences
- 5-6 years commercial experience
- 5 years commercial experience working in Business Intelligence
- Data Warehousing expertise
- Power BI expertise
- Azure Data Engineer certification
- Tibco Japersoft development (advantageous)
- Tibco Spotfire development (advantageous)
- Coordinate with business analysts to develop requirements and technical specification documents
- Develop reports and dashboards based on customer requirements
- Perform data warehouse design and modelling according to established standards
- Assist in implementing effective business intelligence practices that drive improved decision making, efficiency and performance
- Collaborating with the Dev Ops team to maintain and optimize business intelligence tools. Collaborating with the Developer and Product team to understand the product vision and system functionality to develop enriched and optimal insights
- Assisting the Service Operations team in supporting client BI queries and requests
- Planning and scheduling report releases and deployments
- Troubleshooting and problem solving related to business intelligence tools and incidents pertaining to reports and dashboard
- Creating custom data extracts on request
- Perform continuous reporting and improvement on existing processes and procedures. Engage in active knowledge sharing and team mentoring where appropriate
Reference Number for this position is NN54158 which is a Permanent Semi-Remote based role offering a cost to company salary of R600k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!