A great opportunity is available at a top consulting house and their client who happen to be the country’s leading integrated tourism group. They require high calibre SQL Developers to join their exciting team. you do need to have Advanced SQL Server development skills as well as C#.NET or VB.Net WinForms experience.
- Relevant IT Degree or National Diploma
- At least 3 years’ experience in developing information systems using Microsoft technologies
- Advanced SQL Server development skills relative to years’ experience
- C#.NET or VB.Net WinForms experience
- A self-driven and self-managed candidate.
- Develop utilising various Microsoft technologies e.g. SQL, WinForms, Web API etc.
- Deliver functional and defect-free components within the timeframe agreed and complying with the technical architecture and standards.
- Analyse Software requirements and plan development accordingly.
- Communicate effectively with regards to project plans, issues and timelines.
- Participate in improving the overall functionality of the various products.
- Participate in the planning and execution of the project(s)
- Research, development and apply new technologies.
- Building of custom web services as well as their consumption.
- Maintenance of existing systems
- Integration of designs to create a highly functional and user-friendly experience, as designed by the user experience designers.
- Deployments for Production and UAT
Reference Number for this position is MH43100 which is a permanent role based in Sandton, Gauteng offering up to R780k per annum based on experience and level. Contact michelle on [email protected], at www . e-merge . co . za or call her on 011 463 3633
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!