Our client that focusses on automation within the insurance sector requires a Technical Business Analyst to join their growing team. They use intelligent claims origination to capture loss information from brokers or customers and give a human feel to the exchange of multi-step communications to provide an improved customer experience.
In this role you will be required to identify, document and analyse business rules that govern the implementation of business processes and to lead workshops with stakeholders to understand business requirements and validate that these requirements are specific, defined and achievable
If you are a good communicator, problem-solver, and you think critically, then this may be the right opportunity for you, APPPLY NOW and be part of this developing business that enables insurance companies to take major step towards becoming true digital insurers.
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role on large and complex projects
- Strong skills in business process mapping and business process reengineering
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups both virtual and physical
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills both oral and written
- Good working knowledge of BPMN Visio, Project
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Insurance industry experience
- Good working knowledge of Camunda BPMN tool
- Knowledge of both Agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experienced in working with Artificial Intelligence
- 3 year degree or diploma in an Information Systems or Quantitative Analytics degree or alike
Reference Number for this position is GZ54684 which is a permanent remote position offering from R450 to R550k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!