NEW WORK IN at our most sought after and leading Microsoft Partner consultancy/ dev house, providing turnkey IT solutions. They are looking for a specialised tech Architect who is skilled in Microsoft Dynamics. You will be joining a global innovative hub who are passionate about digital transformation and simplifying complexity through tech innovation.
This is a world class environment, where you will find innovative Greenfields work. If you have the ability to think on your feet and anticipate issues and solutions, while finding ways to solve the problem, then this is your chance to join an awesome team of developers driving and embracing a People-First approach in everything that they do.
This is what you need to land an interview:
- 10+ years deep experience in C# .NET coding.
- 2+ years in design and Architecture
- Knowledge of scripting tools such as PowerShell
- Knowledge of the underlying technologies such as Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS, SQL Server, and TCP/IP
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Dynamics / D365 space OR Microsoft Azure
- Up-to-date knowledge of Solutions applications
- Up-to-date in-depth knowledge of infrastructure and various technologies to enable the Solutions success of project requirements
- Good knowledge of quality standards, legislation, and best practice
- Good communication with clients/operational managers
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions.
- TOGAF certified and hold current Microsoft D365 certification
Reference Number for this position is NF57146-2023 which is a permanent position, offering a salary of up to R1.3m per annum, cost to company. Contact Nicole Flatscher on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out our e-Merge IT website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!