NEW WORK: Here’s a role a bit out of my C# comfort zone but if you have the skills for this role, it is absolutely worth an application!!
Here’s a bank that is not trying to mimic other banks but rather are trending as the first behavioural group within their class. This is for the AML and Anti-fraud arm which is a fast-paced and dynamic team; you will be part of a trendy scale-up environment for smart, self-driven people looking to give of their best!
As a Technical Support Specialist you sill support this Greenfields environment; its business applications and the systems used to manage file transfer technologies!! You will form part of a team offering 24/7 support offering high availably and rapid resolution.
To land this job, you need to be equip with the following:
- You have 6+ years’ experience in technical support
- You are able to provide support for different 3rd party and internally developers non-SAP applications
- You understand the ITIL process
- Yu have worked in financial services
- MY SQL and Oracle databases
- AML and Anti-Fraud
- You have managed file transfer tech (ConnectDirect, FTP)
- Essential Server tech (windows + Linux)
- You have exposure and the know-how for various working procedures: SWIFT, VISA. Bankserv and Database systems (SQL)
Reference Number for this position is ND53460-2021 which is a permanent, semi-remote position based in Sandton offering a cost to company rate of up to R1mil negotiable on experience and ability. Contact NicoleD on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.