A leading Insurer based in the North of Johannesburg is looking for a Technical Team Lead (Java) to join their young dynamic team that is constantly evolving and running with multiple projects. They pride themselves in the quality of work that they deliver and aim to set the benchmark for efficiency in everything they set out to do.
Your main purpose would be to design and implement systems using Java related technologies, according to provide specifications, standards and procedures, while ensuring compliance with the architectural standards and guidelines laid out by the client.
Are you the right person for this position then APPLY RIGHT NOW? Are you ready to make a difference in this massive company and take your knowledge even further?
- Software Development within SDLC
- Unit Testing
- Data modelling and design of database structure
- Excellent understanding of Object Orientated principals and Java language fundamentals 
- Knowledge of commonly used design patterns 
- Broad understanding of how to put together an EE-based business solution from scratch
- SOAP Web services
- Message Driven Beans
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in Java development with exposure to core competencies listed
- BSc Computer Science/Information system degree
Formal Java qualification(s)
Reference Number for this position is MM54842which is a Permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of R900k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Marcel on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions. Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!