A proudly South African insurer, providing financial advice and a range of insurance products is currently looking for a Technical Test Analyst.
The incumbent will be responsible for end-to-end manual and automated testing for the business solutions. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, security, reliability, stability, compatibility, and integration with other legacy- and / or external systems.
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology
- ISTQB / ISEB Certified
- 7-10 years’ commercial experience in Testing (Min 5 years in software automation testing)
- 4 years’ experience testing digital solutions (Online tools)
- Assist with the testing gap analysis between requirements and existing environments accurately for all digital solutions
- Ensure that user stories are clearly defined and written correctly with acceptance criteria in preparation for the backlog refinement meeting
- Define quality standards upfront in the PI and sprint meeting and ensure they are achieved
- Document the test plan prior to the start of any project or planned operational work and keep the test plans up to date
- Document, maintain and monitor test scenarios, acceptance criteria and the results
- Continuously build test automation artifacts
- Execute and maintain the manual and automation regression tests
- Demonstrate deliverables to key stakeholders
- Test big data and ensure the outputs are transposed correctly
- Report on the team QA way of work, feedback on trends and solutions and continuously optimize the way of work to ensure effective and efficient QA practices in the team and with companies IT
- Minimise team defects by ensuring upfront code quality
- Ensure the agreed quality standard is maintained always
Reference Number for this position is NN53617 which is a fixed term contract role based in Centurion offering a fixed term rate of up to R75k per month negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions. Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for