Are you looking to join a team Where Journeys Become Adventures! We currently have a new role for a Test Analyst Automation to Elevate your daily adventure.
You will Develop codes for scripting / automation that is readable, extendable, re-usable, scalable, and optimized for performance and always ensure that all implementations can be passed over to other testers, mid scripting/execution, with minimum of handover.
NEW OPPORTUNITY APPLY!!!
- HTML, CSS
- REST API and JSON/XML
- Confluence / JIRA and X-Ray
- Degree in IT or relevant experience
- 2 + years’ Software Testing experience, of which some experience in Test Automation
- Agile working experience
- Defining and implementing test plans.
- Planning and effort estimation for test case execution
- Collaborate with other test analysts, developers and stakeholders
- Coordinate test data creation with the developers and test analysts.
- Maintenance of automation packs
- Automation of Test Scripts to align with Acceptance Criteria on User Stories.
- Regular execution and reporting on automated regression packs
- Manual, Functional, Frontend, Backend, Technical Test scripting and execution thereof
- Mobile testing, multiple device testing, multiple browser and multiple OS testing
- Identification, Creation, Sanitation & Anonymization of Test Data
- Interpretation of Testing Results and logging of Defects on JIRA.
- Defect management and reporting thereof
- Managing and communicating issues, communication with team and stakeholders
Reference Number for this position is GZ58540 which is a permanent position based in Midrand–Semi Remote offering a contract rate to R450 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth Zoutendyk on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!